Conferences We Recommend
Here are some conferences that we recommend you should attend to complement your existing skills.
Conference Name: Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
Date: Fri 5 Feb 2021 11:00 am – 2:30 pm ET
- 11:00 am ET – Beyond Black History Month: How We’ll Bring Anti-Racism into 2021
- 11:30 am ET – Ethical Storytelling: How to Create Meaningful Content About Other Cultures
- 12:45 pm ET Before, During + After The Campaign: How to Attract + Keep Diverse Travelers, In Steps
- 2:15 pm ET – A Final Note on Moving Forward
Conference Name: Propel: FORWARD
Date: Tue 23 Feb 2021 9:00 am – Wed 24 Feb 2021 7:00 pm GMT
- Propel: FORWARD aims to help the travel industry, and the content creators that support it, overcome the challenges of 2020 and refocus on the emerging travel landscape of 2021. This landmark conference will cover themes such as:
- RECOVER: how destinations and brands are working to restore the industry, and how travel media can responsibly support this recovery.
- REFOCUS: reflecting on where travel has been in the past year, how we should approach the new normal, and exploring where travel will be going next.
- RE-IMAGINE: looking at the emerging trends that will shape the travel industry post-pandemic.
Cost: 49 GBP