Signature Travel Network is looking for a Coordinator in the Land & Specialty Supplier Partnerships Department with a strong interest in building a career in the travel industry.
The successful candidate will have a passion for being of service, working toward team goals, and finding efficiencies to make daily tasks easier.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities of the Land & Specialty Supplier Partnerships Coordinator:
- Build relationships with the program’s participating supplier partners who are located in the US, Canada and worldwide
- Assist travel agencies and suppliers with day-to-day inquiries and problem resolution for the department
- Update Signature’s preferred supplier information, content and product for participating partners on intranet and maintain throughout the year
- Assist and facilitate B2B communications providing supplier partners the opportunity to get exposure with travel advisors
- Create and maintain reference guides around travel styles and product categories by working closely with Signature’s preferred supplier partners
- Assist with presentations, collect reports and other pertinent information that might be used in meetings and training events
- Create ad hoc surveys and collect survey results
- Support and assist the Land & Specialty supplier team with special projects
- Work with other Signature departments and team members to maximize supplier and member benefits
Qualifications of the Land & Specialty Supplier Partnerships Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Office suite
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks with high-level attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills. Comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders across the travel industry
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Eagerness to grow in the travel industry
Benefits of the Land & Specialty Supplier Partnerships Coordinator:
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) –fully vested matching contribution up to 4% of gross pay
- Cash Bonus Pool
- Flexible work schedule offering a combination of working in the office and from home
- Recognition Program: Coworker of the month/year
- IATAN travel agent membership
- Passport/TSA Pre-Check reimbursement
- Travel incentive reimbursement
- Professional development & training
- Tuition reimbursement
Position is a hybrid of remote/in office workdays. Please submit cover letter.
About the company:
Signature Travel Network® is a member-owned travel cooperative, headquartered in El Segundo, California, with a regional office in New York, New York. The network was established in 1956, and today includes more than 290 travel agencies with over 600 retail locations in the United States, Canada, Brazil, Australia, Greece, New Zealand, Mexico, and the Caribbean. Signature members include more than 10,000 travel advisors worldwide that collectively generate more than $8 billion in annual travel sales. Signature works with the world’s leading tour and cruise companies. As an industry leader, Signature’s vision includes forging partnerships with the most respected travel companies and delivering state-of-the-art technology, marketing, and training programs to impact both Signature members and partners. In 2017, 2019, and 2022 Signature earned the distinction of being one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.