Working across all content departments at Condé Nast Traveler in the U.S., the Editorial Assistant supports all editorial staff across the brand with particular emphasis on assisting the Deputy Global Editorial Director and Editorial Operations Manager, as well as the London-based Global Director of Operations.
- Process invoices and contracts for all brand contributors
- Assist with booking travel and processing expense reports for editors and contributors as needed
- Complete various administrative office tasks as needed, including managing scheduling for Deputy Global Editorial Director
- Conduct research for various editorial departments for upcoming stories
- Schedule and facilitate staff meetings, including U.S. brainstorming meetings
- Assist with compiling and organizing materials for pitch meetings and run-throughs
- Communicate with companies and PR organizations on behalf of editors
- Work on daily newsletter production
- Write and edit articles and other content for the website, as needed
- College degree
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills with ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Ambitious, proactive, and a quick learner
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable using spreadsheets and organizational tools
- Familiarity with editorial processes and an interest in travel journalism are preferred
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
About Condé Nast Traveler:
As the most discerning, up-to-the-minute voice in all things travel, Condé Nast Traveler is the global citizen’s bible and muse, offering both inspiration and vital intel. We understand that time is the greatest luxury, which is why Condé Nast Traveler mines its network of experts and influencers so that you never waste a meal, a drink, or a hotel stay wherever you are in the world.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.