G Adventures is the world’s largest small-group adventure travel company and we’ve been making epic travel memories happen on all seven continents for over 30 years.
Our mission is simple: to change lives through travel. And not just our travelers’ either. Since day one, our tours have been built to establish meaningful relationships with local communities, directly benefiting the people and places we visit at every step of our tours.
With the demand for travel coming back strong, we are set up and excited for this next chapter in our company’s story — and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
Our DNA revolves around building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of people and a true sense of belonging, where everyone is encouraged to bring their authentic self to work each and every day. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, and yourself, alongside a passionate, talented, and welcoming community that works hard to spread goodness around the world.
If all that sounds like your kind of thing, well, we can’t wait for you to join us.
About the Role
Do you lay awake at night staring at your ceiling thinking of video concepts? Have you ever named a file FINALFINALTHISONEISSERIOUSLYTHEFINALVERSION7.MP4? Would you like to make sizzling hot content for an awesome international brand? Then you’ve got the right stuff to be G Adventures’ newest superhuman Creative Video Producer.
In this role, you’ll be thinking up ideas and creating videos of all lengths and styles. Videos for the ‘gram, for the ‘tube, even for the ‘book. Short videos, long videos, square videos and rectangle videos — you’ll do it all, and for a brand that oozes personality, embraces the bizarre, and that’s truly on a mission to make the world a better place.
What You’ll be Doing
- Sharing ideas (some outrageously ridiculous, others less so) with an enthusiastic team of fellow creatives.
- Planning, lighting, white balancing, filming, cutting, colour correcting, sound mixing and whatever else is necessary enroute to creating the most fantastical videos our world has yet to see.
- Travelling first class economy to remote locations throughout the world to capture epic footage that’ll sing the G Adventures story.
- Joining forces with colleagues from all areas of the biz and from all over the world to help elevate their ideas, projects, and opportunities through video.
- Meet deadlines. ((Insert straight face emoji here.) This time it’s serious…duh, duh, duh).
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree or diploma in Film and/or Video Production is swell, but not a must.
- 3+ years experience creating videos.
- A strong understanding of Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a bonus.
- Experience filming with the latest and greatest camera gear.
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented.
- An open mind, a willingness to take big swings and fail, and a positive attitude is an absolute must.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary commensurate with the role
- Competitive benefits package
- Birthday day off
- Vacation time for you to recharge
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Learning and growth opportunities
*Applicable based on location*
G Adventures is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations. If you require accommodation, please reach out to the Global Talent team at email@example.com.