LDPR is hiring an Account Supervisor to join our incredible team of travel-loving storytellers! This is your chance to work with a company who values culture over all else and offers a deep commitment to professional development! This role is for our New York office. We offer a hybrid in-office schedule (two days in office/ 3 days remote.)
Laura Davidson Public Relations (LDPR) is a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency headquartered in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and lifestyle brands. LDPR is proud to be named one of America’s Best PR Agencies for 2021 by Forbes. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff; leading to strong partnerships with measurable results.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute communication strategies that leverage all digital and social channels, major media outlets, influencer marketing, partnership marketing, sponsored content and emerging technologies
- Pitch and secure media coverage (print, broadcast, online)
- Develop impactful media materials (releases, press materials, etc.)
- Produce creative ideas for pitches, press releases, creative deliveries, events
- Manage own time and time of direct reports to meet KPIs within client budgets Plan and execute events
- Manage and nurture junior staff to develop their skills and achieve results
- Assist agency leadership team in developing proposals for new business opportunities
- 4-5 years experience in travel/lifestyle PR
- Established relationships with national travel/culinary/lifestyle media
- Well-documented placement record, including feature stories in national
- A-List media, regional newspapers, TV, and leading travel blogs.
- Strong creative writing and pitching skills Strong presentation skills
- At least 1 year of experience supervising a team Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/deadlines with superior time/project management and organizational skills
- Strategized, planned and executed high-profile events Must be fully vaccinated.
Salary BOE. Package includes medical/dental/vision, retirement savings and bonus/profit sharing.