READERS’ CHOICE AWARDS OUTREACH COORDINATOR
Please submit a cover letter and resume via this google form. You will hear from 10Best if your application is identified as a strong match. We seek to fill the position by Feb. 3, 2023, but the position will remain open until filled.
The Outreach Coordinator enhances the experience of businesses nominated for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards by delivering excellent customer service and organizational skills; thereby, increasing nominee participation and engagement with the awards program.
Reports to: Managing editor
Works with: Readers’ Choice Awards production manager, contract editors, senior product manager
Hours: 16 per week, average *
The Outreach Coordinator will:
- Notify businesses that they have been nominated for a Readers’ Choice Award
- Make sure nominee contact information is accurate and complete
- Ensure nominee photos are submitted on time and to technical specifications
- Respond to nominee inquiries and requests about the awards process
- Other assigned tasks as needed
- Proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Adept at working with a fully remote team
- Highly organized and can multitask in fast-paced publishing environment
Candidates with the following qualifications will be prioritized:
- Knowledgeable about points of interest and travel in the United States
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Suite, CMS tools
- Available for weekly team huddles
* Hours are flexible, but they must be worked during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, in your time zone. Contractor must reside in the United States.