Alabama USA Campaign
We are looking for Black Content Creators to help promote an American football sporting event slated for later this year in Alabama USA. The goal of the event is to highlight HBCU (Historically Black Colleges and Universities) tailgating, family, fun, etc. while promoting safe travel protocols and showing that people can attend these types of events safely by following the right safety procedures.
- 5K Run
- Fan Feast
- Non-Gospel and Gospel Concert
- Food Trucks
- Featured on ESPN
If you match the following criteria, please apply for this campaign by filling out the form below:
- Went to any of the following HBCU (Historically Black Colleges and Universities)
- ASU, Miles College, Tuskegee University, or Fort Valley State University
- Have a minimum of 10K followers on Instagram
- Is local to the state of Alabama or living within driving distance
- Fraternity or sorority alum preferred, but not required.
Note: As we do not have the resources to respond to everyone who applies, only the short-listed applicants for the client will be notified. Please accept our apologies.
This form is currently closed for submissions.